ASCO Numatics 1/4" PTC X 1/4" NPT Brass/Nickel Swivel Elbow 90 Degree Fittings - 2 Pack
Numatics Brand 1/4" PTC X 1/4" NPT 2 Pack 90 Degree Swivel Elbow Connectors. These are High Pressure as well as high Temperature resistant Nickel Plated brass all metal construction fittings. These are sold as a pack of 2.
These Fittings will work only with Flexible, DOT Airline Tubing with Max outside Diameter of 1/4". Threads are 1/4" Male NPT on the ends. These Fittings are suitable for all industrial as well as Air Ride Suspension plumbing.
These Fittings are always classified with Push to Connect end(tubing) First and NPT Threads later For Example 1/8" PTC X 1/8" NPT means 1/8" OD Tubing and 1/8" NPT Threads
A proper thread sealant or Teflon Tape is required for air tight seal to prevent leakages. Make sure the Tubing is cut straight and is secured to Zip ties etc.These Fittings can withstand 350PSI Plus pressure.
These Male connectors can be used only with Inch NPT Threads, Please consult a professional or user manual of your equipment or Suspension related material before buying these fittings.
We are not liable for cross threading, too much torque, too much Teflon Tape or wrong type of thread sealant.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO ALL BUYERS
- Tubing or Airline must be cut straight
- Check and make sure you are ordering right kind of fitting for your application.
- Fittings bought wrong due to buyers mistake can be exchanged or replaced with same type fitting or different fitting. A minimum of 20% restocking fees will apply on exchange or returns. A price difference will be applicable as well
- Make sure the tubing is of right size as the Push to connect end will be for the OD (Outside Diameter)
- NPT (National Pipe Threads) only, DOT Airline/Tubing only
- These Fittings are always classified with Push to Connect end(tubing) First and NPT Threads later For Example 1/8" PTC X 1/8" NPT means 1/8" OD Tubing and 1/8" NPT Threads
- These will not work with Metric Threads
- Over tighten may result into the damaged Threads
- Permanent Thread sealant or Lock Tight may result into permanent bond with the threads
- Please check with the supplier of your tank, valves etc. for proper thread size
- These fittings will not work with Odd size Tubing or Airline.
- Airline/Tubing must be secured as unsecured tubing may result into snapping the Airline out of fitting
- Proper precaution must be used when taking these fittings out, the system should not be pressurized.
- All Fittings defects claims will be subjected to return of original purchased fittings first to us.
- Questions or doubts Call us at number above
Key Features & Important Information
- Nickel Plated Brass High Temperature High Pressure Fittings
- Made for DOT Break Line type Tubing as well as flexible Polyurethane Tubing (Not For Brass, Copper or Steel Hard Lines)
- Comes with Push to Connect Feature
- Easy to take the Airline/Tubing out by pressing on top sleeve
- Airline must be cut straight, Airline/ Tubing must be pushed in to secure the Tubing in Fitting
- A thread Sealant or Teflon tape must be used to prevent leakage
- Made to work only with NPT (National Pipe Threads) Not for Metric Threads
- Do Not Over tighten as some threads may be still visible.
- Max High Pressure of 350 PSI
- To be used with Air Or Inert gases and with Non-Corrosive Liquids
- Made in Italy for Numatics ASCO Company
- In Case of leakage check Teflon tape or thread sealant and re tighten again
- Use soap solution to test leakages
- Airline Tubing must be secured otherwise a leakage may occur
- All fittings with Manufacturing defects will be replaced upon receiving the original fitting back to determine the cause of defect.
Excludes: Bermuda, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, American Samoa, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Africa, Andorra, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Gibraltar, Ireland, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Macau, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Korea, South, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Yemen
Newmatics Inc.1832 Lone Star Rd, Mansfield, TX 76063
Customer Service/ Questions : (817)795 3082 M-F 9:00 AM- 6:00PM CST
We charge 6.25% Sale Tax for all Sales in State of Texas.
We offer combined shipping on all orders
Our Store Policies
Please Read Before You Make Your Purchase
Parts Sold For OFF Road / Show USE Only
Newmatics Inc is a family owned company, established in 2008. We have been selling on eBay since 2008. We believe in total customer satisfaction and selling only brand name full warranty parts. We are authorized dealer for all major Air Suspension companies in USA. We sell brand name parts from Air Lift, ASCO, AVS, Air- Zenith, Firestone, SMC, Numatics, Viair and Universal Air Suspension.
We are located at 1832 Lone Star Rd, Mansfield, TX 76063. Our regular business hours are from Monday thru Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Central Standard time. Our Customer service phone numbers are (817)795-3082 . You can reach us at these numbers for any questions or better pricing as well as whole sale pricing. We are open to public in DFW area. You can pickup your orders between 2:00 PM to 4:00PM.
For U.S Orders, we can accept payment by PayPal or Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express).
All buy now items require immediate payment via PayPal.
For credit card payments, the billing and shipping address must be same and match the billing address of the credit or debit card being used. For PayPal payments please use a confirmed address as your shipping address. Please make sure that your PayPal address is accurate and current as per your shipping address.
For International orders, we can accept payment by PayPal at this time. We do not accept PayPal payments from all countries worldwide.
We do not accept PayPal Payments from these countries (We do not ship to these countries)
International Customers (including Mexico & Canada) – Please Note
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s custom office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to making a purchase. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick up the purchased item. These fees are not additional shipping charges. Please note we are not responsible for transit times of shipping companies/or customs clearance delays.
We cannot under-value merchandise or mark the items as a gift on custom forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
We ship via FedEx/UPS & USPS in USA. We normally use USPS to ship worldwide. But Expensive items and based on location of some countries, we may have to ship via FedEx or UPS.
All orders paid are shipped same day till 3:30 PM Central Standard time. All orders received after that will ship next day (including FedEx, UPS & USPS next day, 2nd day)
All sales are final, unless the item sold are found to be defective or incorrectly described, then an exchange or refund can be given. All return items must be authorized and approved by us. If approved, returns must be made within 30 days of purchase. All return items must be in re-salable condition and must be returned with all items including hardware, manual as well as installation instructions.
Items purchased by mistake or wrong items ordered will be subjected to 20% restocking fees. Returns approved by eBay will be subjected to 20% restocking fees.
Customer will be responsible for all freight, shipping charges on all items returned via eBay returns. (Including items purchased by mistake or wrong items)
All return items must include on a separate piece of paper with name on order along with address for shipping and a good current phone number. This will help us expedite the refund for your orders.
A positive feedback will be left by our eBay feedback system after the payment is made. Your feedback is very important for us. The 5 star rating is very important to our seller account, so we would appreciate it if you could also give us a 5 star rating. Please let us know if you any concerns, questions about your purchase. We will definitely resolve it. So please contact us before leaving a neutral or negative feedback.
Please use the “Ask a Question” link at the bottom of the listing or give us a call at (817)795-3082 OR (817)405-2700 EXT 109. Please leave us a message and we will return your call as soon as possible. Our Phone hours are 9:00AM – 6:00 PM Central Standard Time, Monday to Friday
View our other eBay listings
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution